Is it time for a new roof?
In these times of economic uncertainty and stress, it is more important than ever to protect your capital investments in valuable equipment and inventory. Your building’s roof is the first line of protection between the elements and your company’s lifeblood.
With energy prices trending upward, the cost of controlling the interior climate of your enterprise may become a factor in your operating cost, and thus affect your profitability and competitive standing. Coleman Adams construction would like to offer you this opportunity to consider an excellent solution.
The Butler MR-24® Roof System
The Butler MR-24 roof retrofit system installs right over your old roof and will save you money and stop leaks on any building!
Each panel is field-seamed in place with the same tough seam used on steel storage drums—forming a weather tight barrier, defying the major causes of roof maintenance costs and virtually eliminating roof failure.
- Avoid tear off and disposal of your current roof
- Life cycles documented to 40 years
- High recycled steel content and fully recyclable
- A cool roof with an SRI as high as 83
- Weathertight and energy efficient
- Over 2 billion square feet installed worldwide